Postgres database list how to show? in this post, we will see how the listing of Postgres available database. For listing the Postgres database we need to press some commands in our command prompt. So in this example tutorial first you need to connect your SSH using the credential. Open your SSH terminal using credentials and press the below-provided command. and see your SQL database list.
If you want to switch your root user to Postgres root user, use provided below command in your server terminal, by entering you will switch to the Postgres account on your server.
sudo -i -u postgres
In case, If you are using the PostgreSQL prompt, you can directly enter provided command to get it immediately.
Exist from your PostgreSQL prompt or account by typing the command :
sudo -u postgres psql
postgres=#\list press in your command prompt. You will see your database server list and all available database.
We always thanks to you for reading our blogs.
Dharmesh Chauhan(Swapinfoway Founder)
We Are Also Recommending You :
- Error :unable to connect to server connection to the server at port 5432 failed timeout expired
- The Syntax of MySQL
- ERROR: database "laravel" is being accessed by other users DETAIL: There is 1 other session using the database.
- [FIXED] Unknown Collation: utf8mb4_0900_ai_ci In MYSQL
- MongoDB Database Connection In Laravel
- cPanel Cron Job Example With Demo
- How To Improve SQL Query Performance
- Command SSH key generate in ubuntu server
- Unique violation: 7 ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "users_pkey" DETAIL: Key (id)=(1) already exists.
- Postgres Database Export