could not find driver (SQL: select count(*) as aggregate from "users" where "email" = email@example.com), This error I wash fetching while I was working with laravel with Postgres database, my application already working on MYSQL database but when I try to change the database from MYSQL to POSTGRESSQL that time this error appear in my laravel application.
This error says that the driver pgsql which you are using is not found in your apache server, So in this case, there is two way we can fix this error.
May you have to install that extension or if the extension already exists within your apache server you can just enable it.
This error in my case but your case may be a different extension error but in most case this error show because of not having an extension.xampp\php\php.ini
;extension=pdo_pgsql // TO (ENABLE BY REMOVING ";") extension=pdo_pgsql
goto xampp\php\php.ini and enable extension as per below given.Restart Your Apache Server.
We always thanks to you for reading our blogs.
Dharmesh Chauhan(Swapinfoway Founder)
We Are Also Recommending You :
- REST API Authentication With Laravel Passport - Webappfix
- What are accessors and mutators In Laravel
- Laravel 10 Handle Image Upload Example Tutorial
- Middleware Example With Authentication Laravel 9
- Laravel 6 REST API with Passport Tutorial
- Arr::collapse() | Laravel Helper Function
- Laravel OneSignal Push Notification Integrate
- Laravel 6 Cron Job Task Scheduling Tutorial
- Get Current Route Name Laravel
- How To Configuration Laravel Supervisor