Unique violation: 7 ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "users_pkey" DETAIL: Key (id)=(1) already exists.
This error says that the table primary key already exists, so when you try to insert new data but the id already exists, it should unique.
When you import a database from another database that time this error may see in your application. In this case, we need to specify to the table max the last id, so the next record inserts with the latest id.
SELECT setval(pg_get_serial_sequence('table_name', 'table_id'), max(table_id)) FROM table_name;
table_name: YOUR TABLE NAME.
table_id : YOUR TABLE PRIMARY ID.
Just put your query in the table and execute the query.
We always thanks to you for reading our blogs.
Dharmesh Chauhan(Swapinfoway Founder)
We Are Also Recommending You :
- How To Insert Big Data In The Database Laravel?
- UPI Payment Gateway Integration in PHP/Laravel
- Error : The MAC is invalid Question's And Solutions [Solved]
- Laravel 10 Create Custom Helper Function Example
- Unique violation: 7 ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "users_pkey" DETAIL: Key (id)=(1) already exists.
- Laravel 9 Telescope Integration Tutorial
- combine() Method | Laravel Collection Example
- Laravel 6 call function undefined str_slug() - fix
- How to setup Google's Two Factor Authentication in Laravel
- Laravel 6 validation with error message